Name of Blog

Art & Artists - Me & My Friends - Jann Alexander-McCullough

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Art & Artists - Me & My Friends #3






Did you know that January is "The Love Yourself Month". That's Right Love Yourself. I don't know about you but, I am very happy to hear this.


It's about time we take better care of ourselves. There never seems to be enough time for ourselves. After the kids, hubby, Mom & Dad, & everyone else wanting a piece of our time there really is'nt any time left for US.

Like a drive someplace by yourself. Or, buying that special piece of jewelry you've been eyeing online. Or my personal favorite, a long hot bubble bath.

What ever your pleasure, do, pamper yourself all month long. I know I will.

Warmest Regards,

Jannadu http://www.Jannadu.etsy.com

No comments: