Name of Blog

Art & Artists - Me & My Friends - Jann Alexander-McCullough

Monday, August 16, 2010

Art & Artists - Me & My Friends #19

Look what I found, whileskimming through the
directory on LinkReferal!
These adorable pieces of button
jewelry. Really, who would ever
have thought of something so simple? Not
me but, they are soo cute. How
great is it
to have a never ending number
of fun and terrific crafts to look at
and purchase for ourselves. Right
at your fingertips is an entire
world of new products and fab
ideas, just like this one. This first
pair of earrings are so clever and
sweet and as
we look down the line of photos
the more amazing they become.
I am happy to
introduce those of you who
haven't had the pleasure of
seeing Edith and Lulu's button
jewelry at
to take a peek.
I suggest that all of you check
out this fun site. It is really
unique and fun.
I also suggest that you stop by
my Artfire shop and browse
all the new items listed.
Please take the time to
comment and check out the
my facebook page.






















No comments: